2008-06-25

Middleman

Another new series on TV, the Middleman looks like a good potential here. Unfortunately I haven't read the comics yet, so I don't know what could I expect from the show. It's a colorful movie, and watching it made me feel like reading a comic book.

Look, I'll play along but I don't want to be typecast as "damsel in distress", ok?

My only problem with it was only with the lead actress. I feel that Wendy Watson is portrayed being too a kickass character by Natalie Morales. However, maybe that's how Wendy should be portrayed. I can't complain because I haven't read the comic.

The design of the series is encouraging, though. The movie looked like a live comic book. It was colorful, matching the comedic atmosphere.

Right now, I'm giving it 7 for its potential addictiveness.

0 comments: