2008-08-01

Get Smart’s Bruce and Lloyd: Out of Control


Release Year: 2008
Starring: Masi Oka, Nate Torrence, Mitch Rouse, Jayma Mays, Marika Dominczyk
Directed by: Gil Junger
Written by: Tom J. Astle & Matt Ember
IMDB: 5.2 (517 votes)

A totally disappointing movie, I’d say.

Acting was so awful that I wonder if the actors were actually acting. While Nate Torrence was overwhelmingly overdoing his role, Masi Oka was way awful. The actresses were also the same, totally disappointing.

The plot was actually simple, but even simple plot could be transformed into a great movie. Yet, this didn’t happen to this movie. The humour was terrible. I felt as if I was watching those “Movies” series (Scary Movie, Meet the Spartans, etc.). I did laughed once or twice, but most of the movie I’ve spent myself raising my eyebrows and wondered what were those writers think when they wrote the script.

I don’t know if this kind of movie could suit other audience, but to me, silly humour and terrible acting were too much to bear.

Overall, for being so unbelievably awful, I give this flick a 1.0. Yup, this movie is pointless and time-wasting.

0 comments: